The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a full grown bamboo shrimp and he found his way to my HOB intake. I knew right then he was going to get out which he did. Couldnt find him last night. Found him this morning next to my couch covered in dust balls which meant he went under it. Odd because I lifted the couch looking for him.
Anyway He seemed to still be perky so I had to rinse him off and let him back in the tank.
Now granted he actually survived this little escape do you guys have any ideas on what I can do to secure my versa top ope rear area so he cant reclimb out?
the thin plastic thing was already cut a few times making it dismal at best.
thanks

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well he seemed to survive and I was actually able to find some left over plastic pieces from the back of the lid in a drawer. It should be good for now with a little more securing until hes moved to my bigger tank with everything else.
He was again INSIDE my HOB filter I guess using the stream to fan for grits but I had to pull him out. He was clamped to my plants last night in the filter flow fanning but was again gone in the moringing. Im sure he didnt get out this time and he wasnt back in the filter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.