The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Honeycomb Master
Joined
·
6,769 Posts
IME honeycomb cats are more sensitive to CO2 than most fish. When i had my 90G up, they were always the first to suffer when there was a CO2 overdose (if you want to even consider it an "overdose"). Just keep an eye on them. I always noticed that they wouldn't eat if the CO2 was too high, so that's how i judged whether to decrease it or not.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top