The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is my planted, i've been working on it for a while now, hope you guys like it. This is also a thread for the beautiful plakat babies i got from thohell. The pictures/video aren't the best, my camera is on its last leg. Sorry for the algae, i recently moved, and can't find any of my cleaning stuff. lol
how do you embed videos?

20g long
fishneedit 30" 2 T5HO 6700k
Eheim 2215
Jager 50w heater
Pressurized co2
Dry ferts
Mr. Aqua substrate (i believe)

Fish
3 Plakats
Albino paradise gourami
4 neons

Taken a week ago, before some trimming.

Taken Yesterday

Video and pictures of plakats, taken yesterday also.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mPpp2JbDuA

·
Registered
220 Posts
Fat males, when they're babies resemble females because their bellies bulge. But those do look like females from how short their dorsal fins are. You'll find out in a month. They're developing nicely and your tank looks nice too!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Love your tank. Check out my 29 gallon journal and critique it.

Ps how do u like that fishneedit light? Almost bought your same light went with a nova extreme instead.ight buy one for my 55

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone.
Thohell, thanks for the info.

SD, I like the light, the only complaint is they are 18" bulbs. Ive had the 4' 4 bulb and 2 bulb setup and never had a complaint about those and they actually have full size bulbs in those. I would recommend them to anyone.

I will take a look at your tank tomorrow when I'm not on my phone.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have been super busy the last two weeks, and some one was doing ferts for me, and i haven't really seen the tank lately. This is what i basically walked in to:

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It did look cool, but my poor fish didn't have anywhere to swim. I actually romoved all the blyxa, and i am going to try a different plant. Suggestions?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.