The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
I just started using it myself (for my RCS of course) a few weeks ago and haven't seen any negative reaction yet. It is too early for me to tell the long term effects.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It does have contain copper in it. I brought 3 packs of it and haven't even open it yet after seeing the copper ingredient. Hmmm

·
Registered
794 Posts
It does have contain copper in it. I brought 3 packs of it and haven't even open it yet after seeing the copper ingredient. Hmmm
do a quick search i believe we covered this topic in detain a few months ago and found that this level of copper was needed for proper shrimp health.

·
Registered
553 Posts
A shrimps blood is copper based, so they do need some copper in their diets, it's just the type of copper. Copper sulfate is OK for shrimp.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I got some of this not long ago out of curiousity. My RCS have always done great on the regular sinking pellets and wafers that I feed my bottom-feeding fish. They seem to like it as much as any other food I've given them.

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
I always use it. Even for my japonica shrimp. They get pretty nice spots. I haven't seen anything negative

·
Registered
71 Posts
I feed all my shrimps different kind of food because I belive there no one food on the market will have everthing in it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
do shrimps eat boiled cucumbers?
i tried feeding my CRS/CBS and RCS but they woudnt eat it

·
Registered
167 Posts
my CRS and RCS wont even touch it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts