The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are some high precision Parker metering valves available on evil bay.

They are the HR3 series, part number 2F-H3A-BN-B-TC.
and 1/8 female npt port, angle pattern, easy to connect with NPT fittings.

the same seller has HR5 version also, but the minimum flow control range of H5A is too high, so avoid the HR5.

new Parker precision metering valves with turn counter handle are about $350 each,
good luck.

·
Premium Member
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think someone can make turn knob? it's a pity that the turn knobs are missing, the Turn counter handle assembly alone is $125..

and Anthony, @Darkblade48, do you need any metering valve right now? The shipping for Parker cost high, but how about Swagelok S series, and whole bunch of them, I will show you the listing.

·
Super Moderator
12,114 Posts
and Anthony, @Darkblade48, do you need any metering valve right now? The shipping for Parker cost high, but how about Swagelok S series, and whole bunch of them, I will show you the listing.
I could always use a few more cheap ones, though I have some spare Parker HR metering valves that I picked up for $25 a long time ago. They even had the vernier knob :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.