The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I'm looking for a high-clarity tank with a depth less than 9", but as close to 20 gallons as possible. The closest I've found so far is the

AquaTop HCA12GT, which is 23.6"x8"x15.75", but it's only about 12 gallons.

HCA12GT

Is there a manufacturer out there that makes a high-clarity tank with depth under 9", but with greater volume?

Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I think the Mr Aqua 22 long is the right size, however I cant seem to find someone selling it. Probably will be able to find it on evilbay though

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the Mr Aqua 22 long is the right size, however I cant seem to find someone selling it. Probably will be able to find it on evilbay though
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, in addition to being hard to find, it looks like the Mr. Aqua 22 long is 36" x 12" x 12", so it's still about 3" to deep. I appreciate the suggestion though. Are there any other manufacturers that I should be looking at?

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, in addition to being hard to find, it looks like the Mr. Aqua 22 long is 36" x 12" x 12", so it's still about 3" to deep. I appreciate the suggestion though. Are there any other manufacturers that I should be looking at?
Try the aqua forest aquarium site, they sell a lot of tanks from ada and up aqua, so you may find something

·
Registered
618 Posts
Hello. I'm looking for a high-clarity tank with a depth less than 9", but as close to 20 gallons as possible. The closest I've found so far is the

AquaTop HCA12GT, which is 23.6"x8"x15.75", but it's only about 12 gallons.

HCA12GT

Is there a manufacturer out there that makes a high-clarity tank with depth under 9", but with greater volume?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Check out glasscages.com they might have what your looking for

Or Bulkreefsupply.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts