The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody!! I am Beth, and I hail from north east ohio, actually southwest of Cleveland. I have a 55gallon tank with LED lighting that is pretty heavily planted. The fish and the plants in the tank are equally important to me...it's been a lot of fun setting this tank up and learning.
I've had fish continuously since I was 19, so 14 years, but I have only recently began to learn about the more technical aspects of the hobby (i.e. how not to be an idiot).

I also love my six indoor cats, and am extremely lucky to be able to stay home with my two little human girls...one is 2 and one is almost 5. My husband and I also have five acres we are trying to plant trees and garden on. Life's a little crazy here!

Nice to meet all of you! I'm hoping this place will be a bit more...active and nuturing than the site I had been frequenting. I wasn't cool with waiting days for replies to posts that were important. So here I am.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Hi Beth and Welcome to TPT!!!

It's always nice to see another Ohioan on the forums that I frequent.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Hi Beth, Welcome! Feel free to let me know if you ever want to do any plant trades or anything. It's nice to have local contacts :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts