The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

i am Heide from Berlin and discovered your community while researching information about the hummingbird tetra... .

I started to get interested in the aquarium hobby two and a half years ago. I have a 180 liter tank (47.551 gallon :wink2:) where I keep Celestial Pearl Danios (Danio margaritatus), Rosy loaches and Golden tiger shrimps.

Lets see, if I manage to upload some pictures:
Plant Plant community Green Natural landscape Rectangle

(i attached two, but now i can only put a reference here for one of them??... :|..)

Actually, I have more tanks, including one outside pond. :nerd:

Anyway, I hope to discover some interesting projects and info here. Might be, that some of you have access to species that are not available in the EU.

Heide

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So, I started a thread to show my tanks and maybe say more about them. Here it is.
Most of them are pretty low tech. I think most of the expensive high tech stuff (CO2, exact dosing of fertilizer, testing all the water parameters, expensive soil and powder stuff,...) is absolutely not necessary. I even have a NO Tech Tank, which may be considered to be a failure on some levels, but is still nice to watch. The plants can still thrive without all of this fancy stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.