The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys...My name is john and i`m from Greece.I have an 100litres planted tank i`m just 2 months in the planted aquatic world and trying to understand the balance between the light co2 and ferts :nerd:..my
English are bad so forgive me..

·
Registered
6,832 Posts
Hi John,

Welcome to TPT! Hopefully you will find lots of information here that will help you avoid difficulties and enjoy success with your aquarium.

My wife and I visited Athens and the Greek Islands about 15 years ago and had a great time; excellent food, friendly people, fantastic history, but the islands were our favorite with wonderful beaches and a relaxed pace.

Glad you are here!
-Roy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi John,

Welcome to TPT! Hopefully you will find lots of information here that will help you avoid difficulties and enjoy success with your aquarium.

My wife and I visited Athens and the Greek Islands about 15 years ago and had a great time; excellent food, friendly people, fantastic history, but the islands were our favorite with wonderful beaches and a relaxed pace.

Glad you are here!
-Roy
Hi Roy glad to meet you,if you come again to Greece you will have a free guide!!:laugh2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.