The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...Well I have rid my ten gallon with green spotted puffers, for a new 25 gallon aqueon plant kit. It has dual T-5 lighting and came with an OK filter. I set up the tank with Sea-Chem substrate and layerd thicker gravel on top. I salvaged what ever I could of my marimo ball, and java ferns and just bought an anubai yesterday and placed two bamboo stalks in the tank. I have some big granite rocks in the tank as well. I like em' but where could I get some nice rocks? I also forgot to mention my fish, I have 10 neon tetras, 4 guppies (1 male), and 3 zebra danios. I attempted to put ONE puffer in the tank and watched how it acted closely, but it dashed to munch on the fish so I put him back in a seperate tank before she feasted. Mmmm any advice for future refrence?

ps- I also purchased the nutrafin Co2 system that uses sugar and yeast, its okay but the bubbles are taking a minute to kick in, I may need to purchase some new ingridients. This morning I also found two of my tetras dead in my filter:( so I need to find something to cover it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.