The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've been wanting to add to my tank some Hemianthus callitrichoides, I do have the sunlight for it so I feel covered in that regard. I saw this one on sale and I liked it but I've never bought plants through the internet. As far as I read they guarantee me the plant(s) will be delivered alive and cover me for 7 days in case for any reason it dies. But like I said I've never done it so I'd like to hear your comments. Have any of you have experience with this?

Thanks!

-Scott

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi all,

I've been wanting to add to my tank some Hemianthus callitrichoides, I do have the sunlight for it so I feel covered in that regard. I saw this one on sale and I liked it but I've never bought plants through the internet. As far as I read they guarantee me the plant(s) will be delivered alive and cover me for 7 days in case for any reason it dies. But like I said I've never done it so I'd like to hear your comments. Have any of you have experience with this?

Thanks!

-Scott
Lots of experience with buying plants online. Most of the time it works out great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts