The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just wondering if there were any aussies out there with HC -i likes it muchly :icon_mrgr am willing to buy/trade
cheers

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi all,
Just wondering if there were any aussies out there with HC -i likes it muchly :icon_mrgr am willing to buy/trade
cheers
I doubt it. I have been looking for a while now. I'm sure it's out there but you wont get any lfs selling it. The only way is if someone has brought it in fro overseas. Rare plants very rarely get offered for sale.

If you do find some, pm me :biggrin: I would be interested in some.

·
Registered
370 Posts
The place I ordered it from was in singapore. They ship everywhere. The only thing is it took like two weeks due to customs. So the plants were so so as far as usable plant but shipping is cheap and plant is cheap. I thought there would be problems so I ordered extra.

·
Registered
65 Posts
The place I ordered it from was in singapore. They ship everywhere. The only thing is it took like two weeks due to customs. So the plants were so so as far as usable plant but shipping is cheap and plant is cheap. I thought there would be problems so I ordered extra.
We have very strict quarantine laws here in Australia. I believe some of the toughest around.

So more than likely they would get confiscated by customs.

I have heard some people have ordered from Singapore and received them, but I'm not willing to have a go.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hehe

hahahahaha (falls off couch laughing)
Sorry fishymaty - not meaning to be offensive - but i have had many dealings with aust. customs before - trust me - if it is found or declared it is obliterated by radiation treatment. LOL - chernobyl????
No seriously.... they will not let a single livving organism into aus if they are aware of it - i know we only screen about 1/3 of our incomming cargo but..... mmmmm
cheers!

·
Registered
21 Posts
well, that would mean you only need to order 3 shipments and the odds are you'll get one through. :icon_wink

do you guys want me to try? cause it's S$3 dollars roughly for a 3x4 patch of the stuff. free, if mine takes off soon enough. but it's not likely soon, looking at the rate at which they are going. :angryfire

1 - 6 of 6 Posts