Have an empty 40 gallon breeder, and semi first draft for stock list - Tell me if this is ridiculous etc? Well, I'll go ahead and label it ridiculous myself. doing as groups of 6 it's going to be too many fish, is 3 or 4 ok with barbs and danios?
- Odessa Barb (Puntius sp.) this is my current drool fish for this tank idea
- Cherry Barb (Puntius titteya)
- Leopard Longfin Danio (Danio frankei)
- Zebra Danio (Danio rerio)
- AND still want some bottom feeder
Yeah, I am NOT good at this! The last time I had barbs and danios I was a kid and had 2 of each in a 10 gallon aquarium with some other assorted fish.... HATED them cause they always bullied eachother, so one of each always spent their time in the breeder net "jail" I don't WANT to dislike these fish, I really find them to be very beautiful, but my personal experience, due to lack of proper set up and knowledge, they got a undeserved bad rap in my eyes.
So, I've strayed toward being more of a "guppy girl" But really want this tank to NOT be the same thing different color.