The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my 110g tank 60x24x18 for a couple of years now with 6 t5 ho's under the hood, I just getting ready to switch my filter system over to a Eheim 2262 and I've got a in-line Atomic CO2 diffuser an a new 10lb co2 tank.
I've always had problem balancing my lighting for my tank , I am going to place an order for some new light to replace my 3x Star Coats 6500k an 3x 10,000k and replace them with 3x Giesmann Aquaflora an 3x Midday's .
Would using 2 pairs for 10hr be alright ? or run 1 pair in the rear for 5hrs
an 1 pair in the front another 5hrs? I will get around filling my tank with plants and I got all the fert's in hand to use.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have 3 pair's {3x ballasts} I was thinking of redoing this also like removing the ballasts in the middle and widen the 4 remaining lights from front to back. How long do Ballasts last I've had these for a long time , Any good ones out there ? My end caps are starting to look like they need replacing also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.