The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides me always doing my planted tanks, I do like setting up some non planted tanks. I have 20 gallon tall that I want to stock with probably just one aggressive species since I find the aggressive fish interesting. I am even fine with just one or two fish in the tank as long as they are interesting. So far I was thinking maybe a pair of Figure 8 puffers or a one Green spotted puffer, or maybe a single pair of convicts. I need some ideas similar to this. I don't mind doing freshwater or brackish, I just want an interesting species with some aggression. Any good ideas? I thought the GSP sounds the coolest so far but who knows what other ideas are out there.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Skip the convicts. While I find them entertaining, a pair just ends in nightmare. You will end up culling fry weekly... No stores even take them in the 3 state area around here...

·
Registered
217 Posts
one big group of tiger barbs. albino, regular, and green ones. I have two tiger barbs and they have hues of green on the sides. I think the parents were a normal tiger barb and a green one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts