The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi if everything goes as planed i might be able to get a real co2 setup. But i need some info and help picking one.

The first one is the JBJ CO2 Regulator Solenoid w/ Bubble Counter seen here for 82.99

JBJ CO 2 Regulator Solenoid w/ Bubble Counter: Aquarium Equipment and Supplies - Aqua Buys

The second one is here.

CO2 Regulator - Solenoid - Bubble Counter: Aquarium Equipment and Supplies - Aqua Buys

Now what is the diffrence between the two? I aks because they have two diffrent prices so i was just thinking that there is something diffrent between the two.

Second they both have a solenoid with them. Now would it be ok to not hook the solenoid up to a pH controller and just plug it in to a timer in stead?

Hopefully thins fall in to place and i am able to get one. So i can stop jacking around with this crapy Diy CO2 stuff.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
They are just two inexpensive regulators built by different companies. Either one will work. Plugging the solenoid into a timer will work just fine.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi

OK one more question.

With the JBJ Bubble counter what do i use inside to count the bubbles. Water or some solution that i have to buy seprate?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts