The Planted Tank Forum banner

Help needed with Monster tank

638 2
I purchased this tank a while back , its looks like its over 200 gallons and it been drilled. I will post tank dimensions later today .It was a saltwater setup but i would like to do fresh water becasue i have never done salt before plus i have heard its rather expensive. It neeeds to be redrilled because of the the pipes broke. I am a novice at this , i have a 75 gallon fresh water but i am trying to do this project and some assistance would be much appreciated because to be honest its so big i am scared. Due to its size it can be magnificient show tank. I live in the Bronx in New york city and any help would be apprecaited,Looking to do this build on the cheap. I need a stand and hood built, but first thing i need to ge it drilled to make sure its water tight
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21,007 Posts
"It neeeds to be redrilled because of the the pipes broke.." What does that mean? If the glass broke, you have a bigger problem than re-drilling. If the pipes broke, just replace them. Getting the dimensions of the tank would make it easier to offer advice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.