The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have 2 German blue rams with 2 dwarf honey gouramis, 2 upside down catfish, 2 Plecos{blue eye BN and Rubber} and 1 blue Acara in a 55. 2 days ago I noticed his eyes started swelling up, now he has them a little cloudy and swelled. I believe what caused this was because maybe a week ago I was attempting to hand feed them with sinking shrimp sticks by Wardley. And i don’t know if all rams are like very social but mine come up to my my finger even though I’ve had them for only about 1 month. But when I was feeding him he accidentally scraped his forehead against the pellets and I noticed he had a little scratch between his eyes . He seems to be doing fine right now he still follows my finger and he isn’t getting bullied by the others. But his eyes are swollen and a little cloudy and this is the only tank I have. Can anyone please help me get rid of the swollen eyes?! {I don’t have a quarantine tank}

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.