The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

5,934 Posts
Chemicals (H2O2) take a couple of weeks.
I don't remember the stated amount that is considered safe for the tank.
It's used to kill algae(once again...been so long since I used it that I've forgotten
which algae) and can either be used as a direct dose on the algae with a syringe etc
or as a med in the water.
Someone on here who is familiar/w that use of it can let you know what is
considered a safe dose. It needs to be repeted for several days.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.