The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I set up a aquarium blog with wordpress, and I got a little impatient trying to think of a creative name for it. I typed in "theaquariumblog" for the time being, but I'm not satisfied. Got any ideas?
And for those of you that are wondering, yes I can change the name of my blog; it's not permanent.

You can visit the blog here. Feel free to have a look around, but it's not finished.

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What do you mean Overstocked? I'd rather not buy a domain at the moment because of budget stuff for the current months. I know the idea of a aquarium blog is kind of weird and uncommon, but school writing assignments coming I figured I'd put my efforts to writing about some thing I know decent amount about where people can learn a few things about it

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll be doing a log for my tanks. I'll probably be making entry's every week or so. I'll also be writing detailed profiles for fish, plants and possibly algae.

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
"damaquariumblog" That is, if you live near a lake.
A dam in a lake wouldn't do much good. Needs to be a river. :bounce:

How about: "bloggingaquariums4you" To long? Idk, I am tired and I am going to bed after this, I shall update with a more creative name in the morning :bounce:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.