The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I set up a aquarium blog with wordpress, and I got a little impatient trying to think of a creative name for it. I typed in "theaquariumblog" for the time being, but I'm not satisfied. Got any ideas?
And for those of you that are wondering, yes I can change the name of my blog; it's not permanent.

You can visit the blog here. Feel free to have a look around, but it's not finished.

·
Registered
548 Posts
"damaquariumblog" That is, if you live near a lake.

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What do you mean Overstocked? I'd rather not buy a domain at the moment because of budget stuff for the current months. I know the idea of a aquarium blog is kind of weird and uncommon, but school writing assignments coming I figured I'd put my efforts to writing about some thing I know decent amount about where people can learn a few things about it

·
Registered
107 Posts
You should definitely make your title more specific. What do you intend to write about? The happenings of your tanks, as well as posts about different aspects of planted tanks?

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll be doing a log for my tanks. I'll probably be making entry's every week or so. I'll also be writing detailed profiles for fish, plants and possibly algae.

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
"damaquariumblog" That is, if you live near a lake.
A dam in a lake wouldn't do much good. Needs to be a river. :bounce:

How about: "bloggingaquariums4you" To long? Idk, I am tired and I am going to bed after this, I shall update with a more creative name in the morning :bounce:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts