The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I realized the cross brace on my 36"long by 24" High and 10" wide. It spilt on one side. i noticed a slight, very slight bowing of only the front panel. Please any help or advice, please! I dont want about 43 gallons on my floor, upstairs.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It doesnt have any meat to grip on frame. I took about 30-40% of water out bowing got lessened! But I cannot run my filter, only my heater and im now adding an air pump and bubble diffuser. too bad this happened today not yesterday since today I got two new fish. Doh!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I believe that I am going to move the livestock to a new plastic garbage can and swap out tanks with a new one, since I wouldnt be able to Sleep at night... Thanks for the link, I would attempt it but I wouldnt be confidident in it. Thank you

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It IS only 2 large new cichlids, and 5 baby cichilds. It isnt too populated, so this wont be too much of a problem only a pain. Thanks for all the quick help, now I can breath again.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I feel safer and would can afford a new tank. It would allow me to sleep at night!lol and it's and excuse to make it a slightly larger tank! =)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.