The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this plant as a RAOK with another piece that I bought off the S&S, and it has really taken off. Grows like crazy and I really enjoy it. But I have no idea what it is. In these pics you can see it as the tallest plant with narrow leaves. Anyone know it?

·
Registered
567 Posts
It does look similar to L. arcuata in leaf shape, but I see the little 'nodes' at the base of the leaves that identifies it as the diandra.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Lemme know if you wanna trade me some of this for Mexican Oak leaf! I need this texture bad and I think you would like the oak if you have never tried it.

·
I ♥ BBA!
12,768 Posts
I got this plant as a RAOK with another piece that I bought off the S&S, and it has really taken off. Grows like crazy and I really enjoy it. But I have no idea what it is. In these pics you can see it as the tallest plant with narrow leaves. Anyone know it?

Now that you have your plant identified, I must say this is a stunningly beautiful tank. You have a knack for aquascaping. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Submersed flowers? That's awesome! I'm going to have to take a closer look when I get back to work (it's my office tank).

anastasisariel, I'm going to start growing more of this because I like it so much. I should have some to trade soon.

sewingalot, thanks for the compliment! This was my first nano tank so I counted it as a learning experience. It's come a long way. Too bad I can't run more tanks, I have so many ideas now. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts