The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm currently in the process of setting up a paintball co2 system for my planted tank. I just connected my regulator to my tank and after adjusting working pressure, and plugging in the solenoid I began to open the needle valve. However, no matter how much I turn the needle valve no bubbles are coming out. My co2 tank is at about 800psi and a working pressure of 35 (both according to the regulator). I have no clue why it's not working. I'm using a GLA GRO PAINTBALL AQUARIUM CO2 REGULATOR.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've increased the psi but it didn't change anything. A 20oz paintball tank is connected to the regulator.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no bubbles in the bubble counter appears to be an issue with the needle valve. Yes, it is plugged in, I wish the problem was that simple! I think the problem may require I get in touch with GLA directly. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I had a similar issue setting up my gla c02 system. I had the check backwards so the bubble stopped after a couple minutes. Once the check was corrected, everything has been fine.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I had a similar issue setting up my gla c02 system. I had the check backwards so the bubble stopped after a couple minutes. Once the check was corrected, everything has been fine.
What do you mean 'the check'? The check valve that sits below the bubble counter? How...what?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi
Did you find the solution coz i have the exact problem right now when my dsm tank is need of co2.
This is making my hair raised the whole night trying to find the fix.
I also have co2 paintball regulator with 24oz brand new co2 paintball tank.
Thanks.

·
Registered
509 Posts
So do you have your Solenoid valve on?Do you here the Co2 coming out of the valve?
I have the same unit. Never had a problem but unless you have 110 volts opening the solenoid valve you will never get the gas to come out of the Co2 tank.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
GLA will send you a replacement if you contact them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts