The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a longtime "lurker" on this site, but I just couldn't resist joining :smile2:
I am currently working on my second planted tank, the first of which was a 7gal shrimp tank. My new one is a 75gal, which I intend to stock with dwarf south american cichlids and a few angels
As of right now I'm sticking more to the low-medium tech side for this tank. Unfortunately I don't know what type of lighting I have (I'm just using what came with the tank and it seems to be working out so far), but I'm using root tabs and small amounts of liquid CO2 (I don't feel like messing around with injectors just yet)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will be posting lots of pictures soon once everything grows in! I have most of my fish and plants in already, and all are doing very. Here's what I have so far;

Plants
Valisnera
Anubias (nana I believe)
Dwarf Water Lily
Hornwort
Ludwigia "Red"
Java Fern
Java Moss
and some Marimo moss balls from the old tank

Fish
5 Red Cherry Shrimp (started with 20, unfortunately the old tank was topless and the cats liked shrimping)
2 Angel Fish
2 Apistogramma cacatuoides "Triple Red"
2 A. cacatuoides "Flash Orange"
2 A. trifasciata
3 A. borelli
12 Neon Tetras
1 Mystery Snail

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.