The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

My name is Anna. I just joined the forum today. I just recently got back into the hobby of keeping a betta. I used to have two 2.5 gallon tanks a few years ago. One at home and the other at work. That was before I was married. Now we have aquired a 2.5 gallon tank with a betta for my 3 yr old. She just adores her Mr. Fish. 

I somewhat remember how to maintain the tank but with most things if you don't use it, you loose it, so my knowledge of maintaining a small tank has faded. I thought joining the group and asking questions will refresh my memory and hopefully teach me more things I didn't know.

I'm also hoping to set up a nano tank with a betta and some live plants at work some day now that I got the small betta tank bug back in me.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Welcome Anna!

I know all too well about "if you don't use it, you lose it". Anything I'm interested (hobby or what not), I research pretty heavily, and it seems my brain has limited space for knowledge haha. The more I learn about this, the more info I lose/forget from the past. When I put down one hobby for another, I end up forgetting a lot of what I have learned about the older hobbies (firearms, cars, construction, music, human medicine/health/fitness, etc). Don't ask me what I remember from my school days haha.

Good thing for you is, fish keeping is pretty simple (unless you like to get all scientific about it like me :p).
See you around!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.