The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, long time lurker first time poster. Just a little about myself. I have a 55 gl tank with Eheim 2217 T8 strip light. My inhabitants are 4 apistos 3 otos 2 nerite snails 3 red shrimp. I also have various plants and moss. I am not totally new to the aquarium game. However I want to up my game. So with that said I was going to ask some questions and see what answers I find. My questions are about co2 just wanted to know what forum I should post in, don't want to start trouble posting in the wrong section.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Haha seems we all start off as lurkers :)

For co2 I think you would post in the Equipment section
Equipment - The Planted Tank Forum
Otherwise I think you can post in the general discussion area if it's just for a question to better understand how co2 works or something along those lines if it's not about co2 equipment
General Planted Tank Discussion - The Planted Tank Forum

If not the mods could relocate the thread to the appropriate category. Shouldn't be an issue though, so don't sweat it much.

See you around.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm somewhat new at posting but good at lurking also.
Welcome and don't stress too much. I've noticed moderators very politely relocating threads now and then. I've also noticed a few that seemed to me might have belong elsewhere but nobody seemed to care too much. No doubt there's someone out there that might blast you because there are jerks everywhere in life. But I haven't seen them on this forum.
I like it here and hope you will too.
Oh yeah, and I've already hooked up with a couple of folk and gotten some nice plants in the process. Ain't life grand?

Bump: I'm somewhat new at posting but good at lurking also.
Welcome and don't stress too much. I've noticed moderators very politely relocating threads now and then. I've also noticed a few that seemed to me might have belong elsewhere but nobody seemed to care too much. No doubt there's someone out there that might blast you because there are jerks everywhere in life. But I haven't seen them on this forum.
I like it here and hope you will too.
Oh yeah, and I've already hooked up with a couple of folk and gotten some nice plants in the process. Ain't life grand?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.