The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is going everyone, I have been a ghost around here for a while so i finaly joined i have a 40gal tal tank i picked up dirt cheap had it for 1 year now i have a bala shark and 3 tiger barbs that is it but i have been researching how to make it a plant tank and pretty much get rid of my fish and start kinda from scratch not sure still researching but thanks for all the great info

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
What is going everyone, I have been a ghost around here for a while so i finaly joined i have a 40gal tal tank i picked up dirt cheap had it for 1 year now i have a bala shark and 3 tiger barbs that is it but i have been researching how to make it a plant tank and pretty much get rid of my fish and start kinda from scratch not sure still researching but thanks for all the great info
welcome! This is a great place to get the information youll need to start a nice planted tank. I hope you are staying dry and away from all the flooding.

·
Registered
618 Posts
welcome! you should totally start a planted tank! you will need a larger tank though if you want to give that bala a good home. they can get to like 13 inches and need more than one to feel comfortable... which means a much, much bigger tank than 40g.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i am holding the bala for a friend who is setting up a 150 gallon and he plans to get more but just didnt want to over crowd my tank because i had more fish until my four year old decided that the fish need milk in there tank so some didnt like it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.