The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been married for 33 years and have two successful adult sons. Love the outdoors and nature. Live in the woods. Been gardening for over 25 years...growing and propagating perennials, trees and shrubs, veggies and native plant species. Self taught in landscaping, hardscaping, problem solving, and enjoying the wildlife that have found home in my gardens. I'm also into photography and creating crafts from nature. Have had traditional aquarium off and on for 30 years. Have been thinking about getting into the planted tank thing for maybe a year now. I've been accumulating rocks, driftwood and plants, commercial and native wild species for a couple months and I'll be changing over maybe next week. (IF things go as planned) Also, along with the hubby, taking care of his elderly mother. Might not be here very often as I am very, very busy. So happy to have found this sight to help me along.:laugh2:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.