The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, I'm from Brazil, I have 35 years old and few years away from aquariums, I actually really like the nano and pico ones.

I have 3 projects and waiting the glazier (is this the right word to describe a individual who make glass things to live?) finish the aquariums.

The projects are:

1. 20 x 20 x 20 centimeters (2.1 gallons) low tech to put on my desk.
  2. 30 x 30 x 30 cm (7.1 gal) planted and maybe with shrimps
  3. 60 x 30 x 36 cm (17.1 gallons) to study Iwagumi
I really like to know some good people here, learn with everyone, and help in what I know or can do.

Thanks so much!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Ok, oh não, eu sou do México Eu só sei algumas palavras em português comum, para não mencionar que eu siga mma e maior parte do meu lutador favorito é brasileiro

Sent from my Galaxy S3

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Que bom Mojo que você sabe um pouco de português, eu sei algumas de espanhol, também! heheh Seu lutador favorito é o Anderson Silva?

@Aquarist, Thanks! :_ I will start a thread in the right forum to show the tanks! :)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Sim, ele é o meu favorito, ele e Wanderlei Silva tem sido o meu favorito desde os anos 90, quando eles lutaram em orgulho. Também júnior dos santos, jacare, Werdum, jose aldo, barao, oh há tantos lol.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.