The Planted Tank Forum banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts
Fortunately I'm only a couple hours drive. My local club has sponsored one of the speakers, my wife and I will be there we went last year in London and had a blast! speakers, room sales, auction and a bonus trip to a sweet fish room for a tour! But anywho I will post some pics of some of my tanks later when I get home. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

And remind me again Charlie why I haven't registed with OVAS yet?

Oh yeah cause I've dumped all expendable cash into my tank.

Harumph:|
:grin2:, it`s only 15.00 now to the end of the season:wink2:

I'm easy to spot. Pretty sure me and a buddy will be the 2 biggest guys there lol. Be sure to come say hi.
The plan is we are driving out there for it.

Did you make it?

.....No

Buddy literally cancelled on me morning of. How was it?
That`s unfortunate.
It was a good one, tons of plants and a nice selection of quality fish and shrimp , a good balance of items .

Hello from Winnipeg! I've been back into the hobby for a few months now and have two tinted/blackwater aquariums on the go, one a 35-gallon SE Asian-themed blackwater setup, and one unheated 20-gallon tank for my apple snails and White Cloud Mountain minnows. I'm big on low-tech, DIY solutions.

Hey guys!

Been out of the hobby for a couple years now, but really getting back into it. Now I get to recall all the frustrations of having limited suppliers and astronomical prices up here in the north.

Anyone on here from London, Ont?

Glad to find this place. I'm just getting into setting up my tank, so I'll probably have a ton of questions. Up near Kirkland Lake, Ontario. Have a 5.5 gallon that I'm just working on a plan for re: fish, etc. Look forward to picking everyone's brains.

*gives this thread a good kick*

Hello from Montreal! Been in the hobby ten years or so, since a friend randomly gave me his old 10 gallon. Up to 7+ tanks now eek. I keep telling my husband that's it's cheaper than hoarding shoes or collecting trinkets but some days I'm not sure that's true ;)

Hello from Montreal! Been in the hobby ten years or so, since a friend randomly gave me his old 10 gallon. Up to 7+ tanks now eek. I keep telling my husband that's it's cheaper than hoarding shoes or collecting trinkets but some days I'm not sure that's true ;)
LOL I agree! My husband complains that I keep saying just one more thing for the tank...

I'm from just outside Fredericton, New Brunswick btw :) Nice to meet everyone here :grin2:

Gwen

Hello from Montreal! Been in the hobby ten years or so, since a friend randomly gave me his old 10 gallon. Up to 7+ tanks now eek. I keep telling my husband that's it's cheaper than hoarding shoes or collecting trinkets but some days I'm not sure that's true
LOL I agree! My husband complains that I keep saying just one more thing for the tank...

I'm from just outside Fredericton, New Brunswick btw
Nice to meet everyone here

Gwen
Likewise nice to meet you :)

Hey I'm in NL looking at getting back into the hobby. It's been about 10 years. Wondering if there are any recommendations for places online that ship to Canada, I'm starting completely over need to order pretty much everything.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.