The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to recent events (Boiled tank), I am looking for heater answers. I am going with an in-line heater, but want a temp. controller. I have seen some that have alarms that will sound if the temp. gets outside the set parameters, but have not seen something that will shut the heater down if it gets too hot. I have seen some pricey units for the salties, but are there any other, more affordable, options? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Due to recent events (Boiled tank), I am looking for heater answers. I am going with an in-line heater, but want a temp. controller. I have seen some that have alarms that will sound if the temp. gets outside the set parameters, but have not seen something that will shut the heater down if it gets too hot. I have seen some pricey units for the salties, but are there any other, more affordable, options? Thanks!
Then those were not controllers they were monitors, by definition.

For controllers look here: http://www.jehmco.com/PRODUCTS_/HARDWARE_/Temperature_Controller/temperature_controller.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.