The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hi.

I'm redoing my 75g and have ordered a number of bottom dwellers. I need something for the mid/upper range. I'm thinking I'd like to get 1-3 showcase fish. Any suggestions? It's a planted, warm 82°F. tank, soft water, with just over 30% capacity remaining. I want something hardy and easy to keep. I have angelfish already and don't want to deal with trying to keep discus. I currently have some swordtails, but most are males. One of my options is to put 1-2 males in with 5-6 females. i think I would like something different though.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let me clarify my original post. The angels that I have are in different tanks. Right now I have 5 orange Venezuelan corys and 4 male swordtails in the 75. I'm adding 9 kuhli loaches, 9 aeneus corys, and 3 bristlenose plecos on order. The male swordtails are eventually going in the 29g with the aggressive angel. I'll look into both the rams and the rummy nose tetras. It will probably be a month before I add more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.