The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have ignored one of my tanks for a while and my HC has become over grown again. Time for a trim. If anyone wants a sizable amount of trimmed HC to sprinkle on a dry start tank or something let me know. Also, I have subwassertang if anyone wants a bit of that.

If anyone wants to trade the aforementioned plants for maybe a small handful of floaters I'd appreciate that. If not it's cool, or if you have too many floaters need to get rid of them that'd be pretty swell.

Edit: I'm currently in the north Austin area

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to temporarily close things down for the next couple days to distribute everything out and I'll see how much is left and we'll go from there.

I should have said this earlier, but to clarify I'll be shaping the HC lawn as well so some rooted stems are available.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I can trade you a whole sandwich bag of Dwarf Water Lettuce and Duckweed for some Subwassertang. PM if me you're interested. I have a whole 300g surface full of DWL.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah sure I can get you some subwassertang. Would you happen to be local to the Austin area?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.