The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Algae Eater
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hemianthus callitrichoides(HC)- I have 2 portions 1st is 6X3" for 45.00 the second is 9X4" for 90.00. If there is no interest in the large mat I will split at a later time

Eriocaulon cinereum-2 plants 10.00 each

Lobelia cardinalis 'small form'- 9 stems 7.00

Limnophila aromatica-SOLD

Pogostemon yatabeanus-Awesome plant, new in the hobby- 3 stems 6.00

Rotala sp. 'mini'- 6 stems 6.00

Shipping is 5.00 for any of the above
Payment is non credit card paypal ONLY

·
Registered
452 Posts
No HC for me, I guess.

However, I may be interested in the Rotala mini and l. aromatica. Will send PM.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Hemianthus callitrichoides(HC)- I have 2 portions 1st is 6X3" for 45.00 the second is 9X4" for 90.00. If there is no interest in the large mat I will split at a later time

Eriocaulon cinereum-2 plants 10.00 each

Lobelia cardinalis 'small form'- 9 stems 7.00 I have 2 packages

Limnophila aromatica- 8 stems, very full beautiful stems 7.00

Pogostemon yatabeanus-Awesome plant, new in the hobby- 3 stems 6.00

Rotala sp. 'mini'- 6 stems 6.00

Shipping is 5.00 for any of the above
Payment is non credit card paypal ONLY
sending a pm pm on Lobelia cardinalis 'small form'. NEVERMIND. I realy want it but now is not a good time.:confused:

·
Algae Eater
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Before you crap in my thread do your homework, a 2X2 patch sells for 10.00 thats 4 sq. inches 6X3 is 18 sq. inches little over 4 times as much = 45.00. Its very healthy and algae free I can guarantee that. Cheap compared what you would pay retail

Damn, that's expensive HC. For that price, they better be in pristine condition, ready to pearl the moment they're planted.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Sorry, wasn't meaning to threadcrap. Just that I was in the market for HC but can't afford this patch. I've seen some 3"x3" sell for $15 shipped, so I guess that's what I was thinking.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Damn, that's expensive HC. For that price, they better be in pristine condition, ready to pearl the moment they're planted.

However, I may be interested in the Rotala mini.
I've seen this pictures...

But I want to see yours.
You say stuff like this over pm.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Ack, sorry. Didn't realize. I'm stepping on everyone's tails here. *wilt* Maybe I'll just go do my homework instead like I'm supposd to.

·
Registered
623 Posts
That limphonela aromatica looks like the emersed growth replanted underwater.

The submersed way for it to grow, afaik is like this. It's what I have in my tank.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Sorry, wasn't meaning to threadcrap. Just that I was in the market for HC but can't afford this patch. I've seen some 3"x3" sell for $15 shipped, so I guess that's what I was thinking.
some price comparisons.

a 2"x2" avg price is $15 shipped. That comes out to $3.75 a square inch.
The 3"x6" is $50 shipped and $2.78 a square inch.
Lastly $95 shipped for the 4"x9" which comes out to $2.64 a square inch.

Sounds like fair quantity discount to me:proud:

Furthermore bigstick is a favorable seller and great contriubtor to this forum.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Ack, sorry. Didn't realize. I'm stepping on everyone's tails here. *wilt* Maybe I'll just go do my homework instead like I'm supposd to.
Dont worry, I made the same mistake when I was new here. This seems to be one of the trials here. This is just one of many trials of acceptance on this forum. A few people never recover from this, just hold your head up and come back.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts