The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have more plants available to trim. As usual all of the names are clickable for pictures.

Hemianthus callitrichoides - $10.00 What you see is what you get. This is not one solid mat. It's what's leftover from a trim and replant of my HC foreground.
Crassula helmsii - $5.00 Same deal as the HC, what you see is what you get. This is a bright green small stem that grows recumbantly across the substrate making for a great little foreground.
Bacopa sp. 'Araguaia' - 7 stems $5.00
Hygrophila sp. 'Pantanal Wavy' $2.00 a stem
Cryptocoryne willisii - $2.00 per plant. This is another of the few small Crypts. It only gets 2"-3" tall in my tank and grows a bit quicker than parva.
Cryptocoryne crispatula var. balansae - $4.00 per plant
Taxiphlyum sp. 'Peacock' - golfball clump $6.00

Please post in this thread what you are interested in. It makes keeping track of everyone's requests a little bit easier. :)

I only take paypal payments ( can accept credit cards ) and shipping is an additional $5.00 for however many plants you want. Thanks! :D

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does this Bacopa do well in warmer temps (upper 70s)? I read one of your posts (somewhere) that said they preferred cooler temps but now I'm not able to find that post...
Well, most plants will do well in cooler temps. I've kept this Bacopa at 77-78 degrees before and it did great.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.