The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pile of different foods that I keep my Cherry tank fed with and this is one of them. I know several people have recommended the HBH pellets, but I was wondering if anyone else has used the Variety Bites. Everything in the tank seems to enjoy these much more than the pellets, including the Amanos and the Cories.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
No kidding.

In my experience the stories about Amanos grabbing the best chunks of food and running off with it to devour on their own are accurate.
My tigers, cherries, crystals, yellows and snowballs get that way with the Fluval Shrimp Food. I use a variety of food and they'll go eat here and there and take their time. Put some Fluval Food in, and they are on it like its made of crack. I watched 3 tigers fighting over a piece yesterday when there was more pieces around. lol. They all grab a piece and take off to the filter, driftwood or somewhere and hoard it. I watched a yellow grab 3 pieces and try and take off across the tank with it. It was so loaded it could barely swim away. lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.