The Planted Tank Forum banner

121 - 135 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Penelope, one of my breeder female leopard geckos. Currently my tamest.

An old photo of my now grown albino gopher snake.

Baby Bliss - a female budgie I artificially hatched and hand-raised.

35 days old here

A tufted titmouse I handfed, that fell out of the nest at a couple days old. He finally flew away a week after this picture.

My old man, Paw, a 15 year old Britney spaniel/Beagle mix.

A crappy pic of a peacock I had awhile ago, chilling out on the porch. He disappeared a couple years ago; fairly certain someone stole him.

Sunny, my duck. She thinks she's a chicken.

Chickens, 2 more that aren't in the picture.

Add to that a couple dozen more birds, insects, and bunch of other stuff. Too lazy to post the others.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Wow! So many cool pets in this thread! I'm surprised that I haven't seen a hedgehog yet. Allow me to introduce my grumpy baby, Sebastian. He was named after the hedgehog in The Hobbit that belonged to Radagast the Brown.

Despite his oh-so-cute-and-cuddly appeal, hedgehogs are not cuddling/petting animals. If properly socialized, they can be loving, but they'll never respond in the manner that a cat or dog might. In fact, most never seek affection from their owners and could really care less if you bothered them at all. They're fussy, sometimes mean, paranoid, and downright filthy little things. But I wouldn't trade that prickly, vampire-teeth-having ball of spikes for the World.

He enjoys bananas, long walks on the bed, and candlelit rooms. Seriously, though. He hates being awake with the lights on.

Attachments

·
Registered
600 Posts
Found this little furry thing under the car hood on Christmas day.

She's my best friend now.

Now that is one of the cutest cats I have ever seen! :icon_bigg

121 - 135 of 135 Posts