The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SimpleLife 40 Pieces Aquatic Plant Water Root Fertilizer Condensed Aquarium Fish Tank Cylinder
it is on amazon but the packaging is asian so i cant read it and wondering if it is going to work ? i already bought eco complete and a liquid fertilizer as soon as my filter is in hoping to start my tank cycling so i can get plants, shrimp. then a couple snails couple frogs some neon tetras and some rainbow tetras to try and make a eco friendly tank.

·
Registered
4 Posts
dwarf frogs will eat anything they can put in their mouth. Shrimp will need to be bigger than frog and you will not see many baby shrimp as frogs and tetras will munch all the babies they see.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dwarf frogs will eat anything they can put in their mouth. Shrimp will need to be bigger than frog and you will not see many baby shrimp as frogs and tetras will munch all the babies they see.
im not worried about the frogs or shrimp breeding too much cause they would need to be removed from tank anyhow i need info on the fretilizer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.