The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drs Foster & Smith?

I 've been reading the old posts and everyone says be sure to get the double disconnect valves and spraybar, etc. Do the Drs. include all this? Is there a better place to go that does include all this?

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
If you take the time to read the description at the Dr's you will note that it says:

Eheim guarantees constant water circulation, mechanical/biological filtration, and oxygen enrichment for a healthy aquarium. The flow and fully usable filter volume have been precisely matched with the proper filtering media to ensure optimum water quality. Compact, extremely quiet pump head. Double-disconnect valves for included for easy maintenance. Filter media container facilitates convenient filling and cleaning of filter media. Includes the following media: Ehfisubstrat - a large surface area biomedia and Ehfimech - to disperse the water and trap large debris. Includes tubing. 1 year warranty.
I took the important part and made it in BOLD and red. The picture shows what appears to be the spraybar.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As always, thank you for your help Rex. I wasn't entirely certain what a spray bar should like. Much obliged.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I think with the old post they were talking about the upgraded eheim classics. The older production ones didn't come with quick disconnects or media baskets.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts