The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a new tank today and I'm looking for some hard scape advice. I got some nice rocks but can't seem to decide which ones I like best.

The lights will be hung from the celling about a foot above the tank, maybe higher. The other tank in the background is going to be taken down once I get this one set up.

Here are some pictures of different scapes I was trying out.

Bare tank:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Number three or four are by far my favorite, its hard to choose between those two though! Overall number 4 is amazing!!!

Beautiful tank and great start, can't wait to see it planted!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I got a new tank today and I'm looking for some hard scape advice. I got some nice rocks but can't seem to decide which ones I like best.

The lights will be hung from the celling about a foot above the tank, maybe higher. The other tank in the background is going to be taken down once I get this one set up.

Here are some pictures of different scapes I was trying out.

Bare tank:
I was looking for this tank size in small height in my local area but no success. :( Where did u buy it?

This is perfect tank to create 'Iwagumi' style. I suggest you to use Iwagumi rocks or dragon rock.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone. I think I'm gonna go with #4, it's my husbands favorite as well.

aquaquang said:
I was looking for this tank size in small height in my local area but no success. :( Where did u buy it?

This is perfect tank to create 'Iwagumi' style. I suggest you to use Iwagumi rocks or dragon rock.
I got the tank from GLA http://www.greenleafaquariums.com. Their website says out of stock but I think they just got more in so you should be able to order one from them soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts