·
Registered
3,254 Posts
back at ya Bluebell!

My kitty Biddy Bit and Lola

·
Registered
381 Posts
My hubby and I are double dating with some friends!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Over heard from one of my students. "Throw a little Whoo at her and see what sticks" Oh he was a Romeo

Happy Valentines Day Everyone

·
Registered
612 Posts
Happy Valentines Day!
Hubby had to be reminded that v-day was approaching so he went out around lunch and got me a rose and a card. He's been sitting on the couch since he got home. Woohoo (can you detect the faint hint of sarcasm?)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Had a good time giong out...(is this typed rihgt?)...to mcuh to drinek LOL (just kidding)...Hope everyone had a safe and fun V-day!:proud:

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I spent the last two days at home sick :( (It was a waste of a perfectly good blizzard too - 15" of snow)

BUT, my boyfriend Dan is an eternal sweetheart. We were in Boston over Christmas and I fell in love with this bracelet I saw out there. He called his mom, and arranged to pay for it and have it shipped out here without me knowing. What an amazing surprise! I'm absolutely thrilled... now if I can just get over this darn cold...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.