The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Children Boogie
16,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post pictures if you have them!
I'm running off to NYC. They have a halloween parade there so I'll post that.

And the NYC marathon is the next day. I might watch that. It'll be my first time watching it and not running in it.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
I am going to sit at home, be a Packer fan in anticipation of the big game, and hand out candy. Did someone say CANDY?

·
Banned
2,214 Posts
I'm handing out candy later, and then going trick or treating for charity (the ASPCA) later in the night.

I'm going as a zombie apocalypse survivor. I just need to put the finishing blood splatter on my weapon.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I didn't get any treak or treaters so I kept all the candy Muahahahaha
And I was an octopus for the party I attended :)

·
Registered
646 Posts
nobody has put up pictures of their costumes yet? ok, ill go first. im "safari girl" haha- second over on the right in the group shot, and with my friend 'slash' in the second pic.

·
Children Boogie
16,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didn't get a chance to take any picture of the halloween parade because it rained heavily for a few hours that night. If any of you saw the yankees and philis that night, you know.

So here some pictures from that night and the next.

real life belly dancer

·
Tanks A'lot
341 Posts
happy hallowolverine

real hair and chops. made the claws from rulers. learned not to drink a beer in the claws under a ceiling fan....hehe

Attachments

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
So here is my costume. I made it out of an old hoodie and it was a last minute idea. I'm an octopus :) Sorry its a bit blury I didn't upload all the pictures yet :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts