The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Autumn in it's full colors outside:) I just did some trimmings and here is what I have for you today:

Package I $14 shipped !!SOLD!!

This package will be a great addition to midground and front of your tank.

9X Rotala indica- 3" top cuts
3 nodes of Brazilian pennywort
12x Mayaca fluviatilis (4"+)
17 nodes of e.tenellus "micro"
3x dwarf Sag
and I throw in at least 10 small top-cuts of rotala sp. green as a bonus, and also a small starter of flame moss

Package II (perfect for low-light tanks) $12 shipped !!SOLD!!

18X myriophyllum mattogrossense (stems are at least 5" each)
10x hygrophila "tiger" huge stems, see pictures
3X Dwarf sag

Non CC paypal preffered.I can ship out on Saturday if recieved payment today or Monday morning, so most of you should get it by tuesday-Wednesday. Plants are algae-free but I have some snails, they come free with each package. Each package may come with extra stems I couldn't count. For more pictures of plants in my tank, see my journal (link in signature). Also, mind your weather as it is getting colder everyday:(

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
we have the same floor. :hihi:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll be going to Chicago on Thursday and I couldn't do local pickup, so I'd like to sell those packages before I go. I'll do package #I for $14 and package number II for $12 OBO. Thanks for looking guys:)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Halloween package:) "SOLD"

I don't have much for sale, so I made a package. For $23 shipped you'll gonna get:

25x 3-5" stems of mayaca fluviatilis
3x large (at least 6") branching stems of Eichornia diversifolia
golfball of flame moss
almost 2x2" patch of dwarf hairgrass Eleocharis parvula
starter (half golfball) portion of java moss

Pictures:

Non CC paypal preffered.I can ship out on Friday or Saturday, so most of you should get it by tuesday-Wednesday. Plants are algae-free but I have some snails, they come free with each package . . For more pictures of plants in my tank, see my journal (link in signature). Also, mind your weather as I don't have any heatpacks.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.