The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
The hobby is virtually non existent here in the Atlantic provinces. There is a bit of activity in and around Halifax and Charlottetown, but that is almost entirely marine. There is East Coast Aquarium Society but participation is sparse at best.

In New Brunswick we have PetSmart and I think one independent in Saint John of similar caliber. Thats it.

I cant so much as pick up a healthy sword or anubias in Fredericton, and forget about hardware like aquariums (other than starter kit crap).

·
Registered
8 Posts
The hobby is virtually non existent here in the Atlantic provinces. There is a bit of activity in and around Halifax and Charlottetown, but that is almost entirely marine. There is East Coast Aquarium Society but participation is sparse at best.

In New Brunswick we have PetSmart and I think one independent in Saint John of similar caliber. Thats it.

I cant so much as pick up a healthy sword or anubias in Fredericton, and forget about hardware like aquariums (other than starter kit crap).

There are a few in area we have only one store in Annapolis valley
We often go to Halifax a hour and half drive to get supplies and fish ,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.