I'm having some hair algae in my 10 gallon. I'm getting ready to start co2 on the tank within the next few weeks. It's mostly entwined in a stone is java moss. The tank is high light and I've been dosing excel and ferts. I've also noticed small amounts of stag horn and bba that come and go as well as diatoms on the glass. All these algaes are not much but the hair algae is getting pretty bad. Should I just toss the Java moss? It's about impossible to get the hair algae out of the moss. I do 50% WC daily. Use tap water with dechlorinator and have rcs and 8 cory habrosus. My hob filter isn't the best though and often I find it barely making flow throughout the tank. I'm thinking toys could be a cause.