The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started with 4 guppies 1male/3females. Two jumped out and left with 2 females which both had babies. The bigger female is harassing the other female up to the point she doesn't want to eat. Will it help if I get couple of more females? They're with rasboras, thanks

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't want to have anymore babies, I have 20 frys in there now, with the 2 adult females. I'll get couple of more females.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have 2 males and 4 females, haven't seen much aggression. They're in a heavily planted 20 long tank with tetras and rams so perhaps aggression is not going to be an issue. My 4 females are pregnant aswell.

I'm deadly afraid of jumpy guppies so I got a versatop. Hopefully all those guppies don't go carpet surfing. Otherwise good luck with your fishes.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know and most of my RCS had jumped as well, I can't put a lid because of driftwood sticking out. These females were fine on their own before they had babies, but now the bigger one is a bully. I might just return the other one and just wait for the fry to grow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts