The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,093 Posts
Bruh how stupid is it that the forum took down my RAOK... I got rid of my old post and posted a new one, and they deleted it too! HOW IDIOTIC!
Well, "bruh", your MULTIPLE THREADS in MULTIPLE SECTIONS - including multiple unnecessary & repeated threads in the RAOK section were removed because you defied moderators' requests to abide by our guidelines of posting ONE THREAD. Not multiples. And to keep them in the RAOK section. Really simple and uncomplicated. Literal children here on the forum grasp it quite well. Yet you chose to ignore all of this for more than six months.

I'm leaving this thread intact so others can see what you're claiming is not based in reality. That you're behaving as an entitled brat and attempting to undermine the moderation team because you aren't getting your way.

We're permanently removing you from the forum. This is not a personal paradise of give-aways and sales. You don't get to abuse what other people pay for. If you wish to advertise? Become a sponsor, as you've been advised. Committing theft of services won't fly. Ignoring moderator requests for more than six months won't fly. You've been given 9 or 10 chances to course correct.

We don't typically comment on situations like this but this one is egregious because the user just won't quit. You can see in this thread alone that moderators are incredibly lenient and go out of our way to prevent suspensions and bans. This is a plant forum. It's not life or death. Treat people with basic respect and put in a tiny bit of effort not to abuse our system.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.