The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
A ton of guppies, mystery snails, japanese trapdoor snails, ghost shrimp, & tons of plants in a 10G.
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are a small amount of people on this forum that have kept guppies in the past. When you got out keeping guppies, where did you dump the huge amount of fry and the adults??? I want to clear my overstocked guppy aquarium, and I know I have probably hundreds of fry and juvys in the small 10 gallon. I tried to see if anyone wanted to buy some from me on here, but nobody wants the hassle of a guppy in their tank. Where can I get a good bit of money or just a place to rid of a huge amount of guppies?

·
Banned
A ton of guppies, mystery snails, japanese trapdoor snails, ghost shrimp, & tons of plants in a 10G.
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so feed them to a betta.... i have 3 females. I got it thanks!

·
Banned
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anybody want to take any from me??? I only want to feed them off only if it's ABSOLUTELY necessary.

I'll give away like 5-6 per person.

·
Banned
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
okay, so here's my issue now: my betta just rips up any of my guppy's huge tails :(

·
Banned
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LITERALLY NOBODY WANTS GUPPIES TnT

Take some from me, y'all. I put an RAOK out for free guppies on the forum.

·
Banned
178 Posts
Bruh how stupid is it that the forum took down my RAOK... I got rid of my old post and posted a new one, and they deleted it too! HOW IDIOTIC!

Moderator edit: What's idiotic is that this guy thought it'd be cute to repeatedly defy moderators while abusing our sales system & forum limits.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.