The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts

I was honored to be able to interview our fellow member and friend, Greggz. He went above and beyond to answer my questions, much like he does here for so many of us.

Thanks Gregg for taking the time!

Meet Gregg Zydeck Interview
How cool is that ? So nice to finally put a face with the name !! Congratulations @Greggz for being such a great inspiration and mentor to the planted tank community !!!

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
How cool is that ? So nice to finally put a face with the name !! Congratulations @Greggz for being such a great inspiration and mentor to the planted tank community !!!

@Deedledee thanks for the kind words.

I am sure there are more deserving, but he asked, and turned out to be a nice experience. To say I was flattered is an understatement.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Great interview, good advices and succinct summary of your hobby philosophy. I read your journal when I started my first planted tank 4 year ago, and reread it from time to time. Now I have two, 75g and 125g high tech show tanks.

Your journey matches mine best. Decades of rainbow fish keeping before getting into plants, and equally passionate about fish and plants. As for me, substitute cichlid with rainbow. We demonstrate that dual passion is possible, and heavy bio load and plants can harmoniously coexist.

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
Great interview, good advices and succinct summary of your hobby philosophy. I read your journal when I started my first planted tank 4 year ago, and reread it from time to time. Now I have two, 75g and 125g high tech show tanks.

Your journey matches mine best. Decades of rainbow fish keeping before getting into plants, and equally passionate about fish and plants. As for me, substitute cichlid with rainbow. We demonstrate that dual passion is possible, and heavy bio load and plants can harmoniously coexist.
Thanks @Tiger15 appreciate it!

And yes, it might be a bit easier without them, but same for me the fish came first!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts