The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
I found TPT via google and it was also mentioned on Ultimatebettas.com. A friend on UB started a nano tank, and I was a bit inspired, so here I am!
At the moment, I'm working on a super tiny 1/4 gallon jar as a nano. Don't particularly intend on putting anything living in there, and it's rather bland at the moment.
I've had plants in my tanks before, but I've never had much luck. Mostly due to lack of research. Give me terrestrial plants, and we're ..normally all good. Terrarium? Aquarium? Not so much. I do, however, I like moss balls and have yet to kill one ;)
I also keep geckos, bettas, and dogs. Anyway, greetings!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Howdy, Go Texan!
You could use HC if it's an aquarium.
I have a leo and dogs, I also have many others like tarantulas, toads, torts, cats...
:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the tip! I was looking at HC earlier, actually, and thought it looked awesome. :D I'll have to get some and try it out! Thanks for the tip :)
Kitty, I have 4 leos :D I <3 them (also a crestie, velvet, and golden). Used to have some FBTs, tiger legged, and various others. I also have a gerbil. Forgot to mention that. XD

·
Registered
472 Posts
I have 3 Gulf Coast Toads, a Russian Tortoise, 1 curly hair, 1 Tiger Rump (tarantulas) 2 cats, 1 blue heeler and 1 blue and white APBT. Plus two tanks of course! lol

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yay, more South Texans! :D Welcome to the forum! :) I keep Bettas, too! So far I have a Wally*World Vieltail, a Dragonscale HMPK, and a breeding colony of B. burdigala, what Bettas do you keep? :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
First person on here I've seen from Victoria. Welcome!
I am NOT surprised! Ha!

Kitty, niice :)
Raza: Thanks~ Everytime I go out of Texas, I'm always relieved to be back. ...Now if only we'd get some rain.
Limeside, Thank you :) At the moment, I have a DT and a CT. I try to avoid walmart like a plague. I sent a couple of emails to the local one not too long ago about their horrendous care. Few days later I went in, and it was still the same. -_- sadness.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.